cookieChoices = {};

03 August 2011

Summer basic or One day before vacation

Hi everyone!!!
Dis is my last post before my vacation in Bulgaria ;))) OMG i cant wait it!!! i'll be dere 5-th august n i cant cant cant wait it, lol :)) Today was my last day in work before my vacation n i really really tired :(( was so many tasks but finelly my work day finished :)) i cant image how i'll be live without my clients dis 7 days coz my life was  JUST WORK last time... n i still dont belive i'll be chillin on a beach n clubbin sooooo soon ;)) n i cant wait to show u picz n my outfits :))
Ab outfit: I wear dis one basic outfit in one of my work day n that evenin i met with Nastya. In  summer day time  i luv so much white stuffs!! Also im in luv with tshirts with naced shoulder really really much!! Everyday i prefer basic style n hope u'll like one of my summer basic outfit ;))
xoxo Girly   

                                                                                                                                                
top Tally Weijl
shorts Jennyfer
white Wedges
beige Bag 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable for someone who's going to work. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️