cookieChoices = {};

01 November 2011

Last warm weekend in leather shorts

Hello guyz!!!
I made dis one shoot in last warm weekend. It was september's sunday, the weather was great n me with my bff desided walk in center of Kiev. U know last 6 years i went in center just 4 shopping but dis time was just walkin n shootin n enjoyin warm weather. Also it was my first weekend afted hollydays without alcohol :) n again i told u: im not alcohoalic, im just party girl :) So our walk begun on Besarabskaya square n ended in Maryinsiy park near Doll's theatre... Ohhhhh it was great spending time:))
Outfit: Dis one time i wore black basic blazer(i luv luv luv it coz as for me its perfect n was sooo hard for me 2 found it), satin blouse n leather shorts(my luvs, my favs n besides very chip, just 40$ n for Ukraine its very chip price as for trend's stuff) 

So lookin picz n enjoyed ;))
xoxo Girly

Blazer - Mango
Blouse - O'stin
Shorts - Oggi
Bag - from Bulgaria

1 comment:

  1. Love your shorts. I'm not an alcoholic either I'm a party girl too!...wink wink

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️