Well, first of all im glad to see u here in 2015 year:))) I hope everyone had amazin New Year Eve;))) I met new year in another country also where i've spend my Xmas Holidays)) Last year i had sooo cool holidays in Europe (here, here, here and here). This year it was Vilnius (Lithuania). We planned to visit Riga city in Latvia but for us sad we haven't done this(( Anyway our trip was really cool:)))Ok, now im sharing with u my feeling of what i saw. Vilnius is amazing city!!! Great atmosphere, kind people, amazin attractions, adorable architecture of old town and so tasty cuisine:))))
Ok, so let's talk what u should to try and buy in Lithuania:
1. Traditional Lithuanian cuisine cuz its tasty n everything is cooked from potatoes))
2. Lithuanian beer is really tasty
3. Traditional Lithuanian liqueur 999
4. Lithuanian cheese is so so tasty))
5. Amber goods from jewelery to interior decorations
6. The best plase for shopping is Akropolis Mall.
I really do like baroque style of architecture that's why latest pics of post devoted to this amazin style:)))
Well, i liked Vilnius n i recommend to visit this city:))) Btw, guys i really cant tired to repeating that traweling is always good idea;)))
Have a lovely January:))))xoxo Girly
Click to see...