cookieChoices = {};

03 April 2014

Spring Weekend.

Hello my hommies:)))
Im so happy cuz spring has came in my city:))) I love spring soooo sooo much becuz its time for promenades with boyfriend or best friend in parks, in public gardens, in interesting places of city;  bbq with family; picnics with friends:)) I luv spring soo much:))
Last weekend officially opened my spring time:) Meets, promenades, friens, warm weather, spring spirit... all this i had last weekend;)) First of all i've met with my bff in some lovely public garden to share our girl's secrets;))) As u can see, I wore my fave bicker jacket, fave baggy n my fave neon pink beanie, some sweatshirt for this short meet. Still can't believe i can wear leather jacket n don't get cold:)) There is nothing better then look like this for some walking, as for me... so simply, so comfy but with some chic element as beanie or sunnies or something else:)) Then i came back home, i've changed my outfit on more right for events and i've met with my boyfriend and our friends and spent whole evening with them:))
Oh, u can see one of these picz at my Instagram :))
Enjoy ur spring time :)
xoxo Girly

23 comments:

  1. I love your post ,kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fluo beanie is so cool!
      Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

      Delete
  2. lovely post!
    
Please check out our blog at http://www.beautyshareit.com
    
PS. you can also post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured!
xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. love that pink beanie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the biker jacket yes, but the beanie - HELL YES! I love hats so this is something I'm fanning over right now as I type hahahahha, gorge look x
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny beanie!
    kiss Giulia

    http://www.thefashionmamas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely beanie- it's such a great colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that pink beanie:) you look so cute!
    have a wonderful weekend!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like hanging out with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pink beanie,amazing colour!!!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    check out and LIKE my page please! thank you!

    www.facebook.com/miouprincesslovespink

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool jacket + beanie! Adorable!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and then i’ll follow you back instantly. :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool pink hat!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow my dear!!!!!!!!!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pink beanie is so cute!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your pink hat so much!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Классные фотки! Хорошей недели!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️