cookieChoices = {};

07 August 2012

Liebster Award


I've received dis award from Sara (she is amazin blogger Inmysocks  ) has presented me with this award. It's for the blogs that have less tan 100 followers. It's a great idea to introduce your blog to people! :)


THE RULES

Each person must post eleven things about themselves. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you. Choose eleven people and tag them in this post. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees. 


11 things ab me:
  1. My fav color is pink (from light pink to hot pink)
  2. I cant live without: hight heelz, chiffon blouses, tulip skirts, dresses, leather skinnys, oversize sweaters, studdet boots with hight heelz.
  3. My style icons is Christine Centenera, Anna dello Russo, Mira Duma, Intrigue me now.
  4. My fav designers are A.McQueen, K. Lagerfeld, K. West.
  5. I'm a shopaholic.
  6. I buy new clothes every month.
  7. I like big accessories.
  8. I cant live without lip balm, mascara, eyebrow pensil, eye liner.
  9. I have soooo funny laugh:)))
  10. I like sleep a lot ;)
  11. I belive dreams comes true. All u need is hard to belive;))))))

11 questions I was tagged in:

Q:What do you see through your window?
A: Road

Q: Book or movie?
A: All depend of my mood

Q: Do you have any tattoo?
A: Not yet:)

Q: Favourite city of the world?
A: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
      There's nothing you can't do, 
      Now you're in New York!!!
Yea its NYC;)))))

Q:How many sunglasses do you have?
A: 3

Q:Why do you start bogging?
A: First blog what ive ever seen was blog of Kelly n i wanna create something like dat but own, of course:))) 

Q: Favourite place to shop?
A: Zara, OGGI, New Look

Q: Best TV serie ever?
A: Gossip Girl n Sex at the City 

Q: Do you like changing your hair?
A: No

Q:Favourite brand?
A: Zara

Q: Somethingh you can't live with?
A: Its hard to say... so many things...


My 11 questions for the tagged people:
  1. How u can descripe ur personal style?
  2. Your style icons?
  3. Your fav celebrity?
  4. Your fav blogger?
  5. Your fav summer clothes?
  6. Flats or heels??
  7. Your fav fragrance?
  8. Your skin care products?
  9. Your hair care products?
  10. Lipstick or lipgloss?
  11. How are you spending summer 2012?

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me. It's my first and I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so nice ^^, and thank you so so much for tagging, it made me so happy c:

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cпасибо огромное)))) Так приятно!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thanks so much for nominatin me! Really appreciate it! U rock!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I appreciate your nomination! Great blog , you are just so trendy! :)
    Love,
    Lorena Be-Bop

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, thank you very much princess!! I am thrilled to receive your prize. d from now I will!! and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️