cookieChoices = {};

09 January 2012

Ma 23th Bday Party

Hello guyz!!!
Girly's life: I'm very great blogger n im posted soo often :)))) Yea i didnt posted 2 weeks n omg it was soooo crazy n sooo fun time in my life =))) I had Bday Party then New Year Eve (it begun 31th december n finished 2th january) n both was totally amazin :))) So @ 1st i wanna tell u ab ma 23th bday party... Ma Bday is 24th December n i had celebration at night (Xmas night of catholics) at club with my 2 galz n they r my close friends n it was AMAZIN!!!!!!!! :))))))))  n yea we were drunk n had sooo many own joyks ab dat night :)) i absolutely satisfiled of my party :))))
Girly's outfit: I was inspired by Kayture n my friend made the same blouse which one she has:) yea i copyed her outfit :))) but ofcourse on me it looks diferent n  besides i wore different stuffs... I wore leather  shorts n boots... Anyway hope u'll like my version :))))) 
So look ma party's picz n enjoyed ;)
xoxo Girly  


No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️