cookieChoices = {};

28 June 2011

Another one fav skirt n my last week

Hello everyone!!! :)
My last week was f#@&?kin hard!!!! I done triple job all week coz 2 top-managers had vacations + it was "hot time" on work!!! I thought i gonna be died, but now everythin is ok, coz  both managers came back on work =))) All last week was suck weather, was cold n rainy. Also 23-th of june me n my boo had anniversary, 4 years together =)) but dis year we didnt selebrated it  cuz he went a mounth ago in anoter one country=((  I miss him so so much =((   

Ab outfit: I wore dis one outfit last week on work, but dis one pic i've made when i went in one of last dates with boo. I luv so so much dis one skirt, it so so cute n comfy!!!! I like so much my dis one simple basic outfit n how ab u??? =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️❤️❤️Thank you for lovely comment ❤️❤️❤️